Baton Rouge

The Baton Rouge office opened in 1998 to serve the Capital City and surrounding parishes. The office was located in the Roumain Building for eighteen years but was recently relocated to three conjoined houses in Beauregard Town converted to commercial office use nearly forty years ago. One of the structures was originally built in 1867 and has undergone recent renovation by the Firm. The “new” offices are at the corner of St. Charles and Louisiana St. and are centrally located within blocks of the East Baton Rouge Courthouse, the First Circuit Court Appeal, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, the State Capital and many State governmental offices.

Loading
Center map
Traffic
Bicycling
Transit
Google MapsGet Directions
  1. (required)
  2. (valid email required)