The Offices

 

nola-1-150x150New Orleans

The New Orleans office occupies three historic buildings which date to the mid- nineteenth  century, and which were designed by the famous architect James Gallier.  It is located in the heart of the city’s Central Business District, and allows easy access to Orleans Parish Civil District Court, the Fourth and Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeal,  the Louisiana Supreme Court,  the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana and the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

Read More …

full-image-150x150Thibodaux

The Thibodaux office was established in 1970 to meet the growth of the area and serves the Bayou Region and Acadiana. The office is located in the second oldest building in Thibodaux (circa 1840) and is conveniently located one block from the Lafourche Parish Courthouse.

Read More …


cov-1-150x150

Covington

The Covington office opened in 1982 in the heart of downtown Covington. It is located in a building built in 2002, just a few blocks from the new St. Tammany Parish Courthouse. The office primarily serves the Florida Parishes north of Lake Pontchartrain, an area of tremendous growth.

Read More …

br-2-150x150Baton Rouge

The Baton Rouge office opened in 1998 to serve the Capital City and surrounding parishes. The office is in the Roumain Building, built in 1913 as the first skyscraper in Baton Rouge, and is centrally located within blocks of the East Baton Rouge Courthouse, the First Circuit Court Appeal, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, the State Capital and many State governmental offices.

Read More …